Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Terro Ant Killer - Liquid Ant Baits .. Demo

Terro Ant Killer - Liquid Ant Baits .. Demo Two years ago I was approached by a friend to try Terro Ant Killer Liquid Ant Baits proposed. I tried it and it worked. I've been using ever since. Today I woke up to find ants found their way into my kitchen .. Today is the food to me. I set an ant bait and within 10 minutes they were all over them .. These containers have a small bait and poison, the most loving home-invading ants. You can find this material and bring it to their colony and distribution .. Poisoning the entire colonya week. It is not normally pour the liquid, but I wanted to show the video, so you can see them in action. To learn more about products and terrorism, where you can buy (DIY) to bait www.terro.com were in Chesapeake, Virginia, used 23,323 in June and July .. I am not an expert on ants, so I can not say if it will work on your ants regions would, I suggest you call terrorism. Also, I'm not with terrorism in any way other than a happy affiliateThe consumers / customers of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment